Exclusive Insider Look at the Brand New Bernina... Only at Stitchhouse
You're invited to an exclusive first look at the brand new Bernina L890 Quilters Edition ONLY at Stitchhouse - the first dealer in Texas to have the latest Bernina machine! Come learn about first look financing at 48 months no interest + huge gifts with purchase... One day only, this Friday, February 2nd. Come see why this serger is the ultimate quilting accessory you didn’t know you neeeded. One lucky winner will take home a $100 Stitchhouse Texas gift card:
Join us Friday, February 2nd at 3:30PM for this esclusive presentation. We will be staying open 30 mins later just for you to see how incredible this machine truly is. Limited amount of bundles available to the FIRST 5 pre-orders of this brand new Bernina L890 QE machine. Limited amount of machines in production.
Come see why a serger is the ultimate quilting accessory you didn’t know you neeeded. One lucky winner will take home a $100 Stitchhouse gift card.
REASONS YOU WILL LOVE THIS NEW SERGER BY BERNINA...
- Speed and accuracy are essential to a quilter, stitching speeds up to 1,350 stitches per minute.
- Seam guide included for perfect 1/4” seams.
- Surface texture is the hallmark of any art quilt. Use chain- and coverstitches to add your personal touch.
- Perfect feeding of multiple fabric layers thanks to the built-in differential feed.
- With a simple touch of the screen, seams lay completely flat.
- Total Stitch Control and Micro Thread Control assure your stitch suits your personal requirement.
- Chainstitch seams together when open seams are required on your blocks, or create half square triangles without using a rotary cutter, to save precious time.
- Save specialty or basic stitches set to your liking into Personal Memory. Never hunt for an instruction book again thanks to the built-in tutorials, set-up assistance and Creative Consultant.
- Set the needle stop up or down or tap the foot control to set the needle up or down with Back-kick.
- The presser foot lifts 6 mm with additional front foot lift, accommodating the placement of thick or bulky seams of bindings or bags precisely in front of the knife under the presser foot.
- Easily change between stitches using the set-up assistant “wizard” in Guided Mode or access it in Expert Mode, it is your GPS to discover endless possibilities for quilting.
I caught up with Pam Mahsie at the Bernina Launch Weekend & we are so excited to be bringing this new Limited Edition Bernina L890 Quilters Edition to the first store in Texas -- at Stitchhouse, of course! Watch it here: