Bernina L890 Quilters Edition - COMING SOON
COMING SOON. CALL TODAY TO PRE-ORDER THIS VERY LIMITED EDITION QUILTERS EDITION MACHINE: (972) 596-5628
Fast and precise seams can be achieved with ease when using the
BERNINA L 890 QE. Create perfect 1/4“ seams using an overlock or chainstitch, or take your creativity off the edge and explore texture, taking your quilting projects to another level.
REASONS YOU WILL LOVE THIS NEW SERGER BY BERNINA...
- Speed and accuracy are essential to a quilter, stitching speeds up to 1,350 stitches per minute.
- Seam guide included for perfect 1/4” seams.
- Surface texture is the hallmark of any art quilt. Use chain- and coverstitches to add your personal touch.
- Perfect feeding of multiple fabric layers thanks to the built-in differential feed.
- With a simple touch of the screen, seams lay completely flat.
- Total Stitch Control and Micro Thread Control assure your stitch suits your personal requirement.
- Chainstitch seams together when open seams are required on your blocks, or create half square triangles without using a rotary cutter, to save precious time.
- Save specialty or basic stitches set to your liking into Personal Memory. Never hunt for an instruction book again thanks to the built-in tutorials, set-up assistance and Creative Consultant.
- Set the needle stop up or down or tap the foot control to set the needle up or down with Back-kick.
- The presser foot lifts 6 mm with additional front foot lift, accommodating the placement of thick or bulky seams of bindings or bags precisely in front of the knife under the presser foot.
- Easily change between stitches using the set-up assistant “wizard” in Guided Mode or access it in Expert Mode, it is your GPS to discover endless possibilities for quilting.
THE BEST OF SWISS ENGINEERING: THE ONE-STEP BERNINA AIR THREADER
The One-step BERNINA Air Threader makes threading the looper threads unbelievably easy. The threads are magically moved through the machine via one simple step on the foot control. Remarkably quick and easy! The L 890 QE automatically sets the loopers in the correct position for the air threader—no turning the handwheel or searching for the right position. Simply press the foot control and you’re off!
Color-coded One-path Threading enables you to switch from an overlock stitch to a coverstitch using the same thread paths each time.
INTUITIVE OPERATION VIA TOUCH SCREEN
The L 890 QE is easily operated using the centrally located Color Touch Screen. Stitch selection, individual stitch settings, stitch properties or memory—the touch screen has all of the information available at your fingertips anytime you need it and allows you to make changes while sewing. A Creative Consultant, Stitch Optimizer and helpful animations for all functions are available to you. Operation can be performed in two modes: Advanced users can apply all desired settings directly, quickly and individually in Expert Mode, while in Guided Mode beginners will directly receive step-by-step instructions for stitch selection, machine settings and stitch optimization. Both modes automatically set the thread tension, stitch length and the differential feed along with the stitch selection.
TOTAL STITCH CONTROL
All settings can be changed individually and 100 stitches can be saved in your Personal Memory. Stitch length, differential feed and thread tension can also be adjusted while sewing. The needle stop can be permanently set up or down, depending on the application. With the Micro Thread Control (mtc), the amount of the overedge thread can be precisely adjusted with a simple turn of the mtc knob. The result? Create endless variations of decorative stitches thanks to Total Stitch Control.
THE BERNINA ADVANTAGE
If you’re a proud quilter and owner of a BERNINA quilting machine, then you’ll be thrilled with the L 890 QUILTERS EDITION Overlock/Coverstitch Combo machine. It’s not only packed with many functions and BERNINA benefits you already know and love—it’s also equipped with special accessories for easy quilting and shines from outside with a special quilting pattern design. Try it all out with Amanda Murphy’s quilt, designed to show you the special effects!