Home Sweet Haunted Home 2-Day Embroidery Event
Treat yourself to Home Sweet Haunted Home! At Kimberbell’s two-day machine embroidery event, you’ll create five bewitching projects with other stitching enthusiasts. First, stop for a spell at the Dead & Breakfast Tea Towel, then make a Haunted Home 3D House with Kimberbell Shape Form and bedazzling Fairy Lights. Perfectly Quilted Pumpkins are made and quilted in-the-hoop with soft Velveteen, our Flyaway Bats Throw Pillow is boo-tique chic, and Lace Bats are eerily elegant!
We make it simple for you to show up and have fun!
Skill Level: All skill levels are welcome to attend
- Top of the Line Bernina overlocker
- Everything needed to make projects shown above including scissors, thread, needles
- Expert instruction from: Bernina National Educator, Sandra Swick
- All skill levels are welcome to attend! You do not need to have prior overlock experience to attend this class
- Breakfast, lunch, snacks & refreshments
- Please enjoy 20% off all Bernina Accessories in-store the day of your class
- Notepad to take notes on all techniques going to learn at this event
- A friend!